Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back & Blogging

I have been out of town for almost 2 weeks and have barely been blogging. Actually, I haven't been doing much blogging for the past couple of months. Just so busy, plus I do the blog for my job at Southern Bride Magazine, which means my personal blog gets put on the back burner! I know I haven't been a very good blogger friend - so sorry! I hope to get better soon - but I'm also not going to beat myself up about if I don't. Life is busy and I do what I can!

Anywho - hope to be back soon with LOTS of pics from my Chicago AND Texas trips! Until then, happy hump day everyone!!

P.S. I'm still trying to unpack! ugh! Does anyone else loathe unpacking like I do?? {sigh}

And for the record - these are bags from 2 weeks of being out of town AND my hubby's, {plus a couple shopping bags!} Not all mine in case you are wondering, however . . . . I will admit I took one bag for shoes only! ;)

2 comments:

alicia said...

Me!!!! Still haven't unpacked from our Florida trip & we got back Saturday!

jennifer said...

This is a completely random question but is that the Louis neverfull? If so, which one/size is that? I am thinking about getting for my 'baby bag' but I was unsure about the size. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks and I hope all is well with you!

Jennifer
JenniferRoseDidio@gmail.com
jkdidio.blogspot.com