Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Buddy Holly Museum

We are in West Texas visiting my parents this week and while it is pretty hot here, it is much more bearable than the heat we have at home, which includes a lot of humidity!!

Today we went out and about, ate lunch, then went to downtown Lubbock to the Buddy Holly museum. Buddy Holly's trademark was his glasses and at the museum they have a giant pair of glasses! I have been wanting to go by and see the museum for over a year now and every time I come and visit my parents, I've never gone. But today, I did!!

{hubby and I in the glasses}

{Dad and hubby}



It was a fun afternoon and I have many more pics to come. I so enjoy being with my parents! It has been such an adjustment having them live so far away, but when we get together, we always have the best time!!

{Me and Mom enjoying the afternoon, riding around with the boys!}

No comments: