Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Show 'n Tell Tuesday: My Jewelry Creations


SHOW:

TELL: Several months ago I had some fun making some jewelry. I just started playing around one day and created some earrings, necklaces, rings and a bracelet. I have always loved hammered, brushed gold and I also like it combined with silver. I like the ribbon look and hope to do more with ribbon and in other colors. I haven't done anything else since these pieces, but I hope to do more soon. Maybe I'll even do a giveaway one day! ;)


7 comments:

the davidsons said...

Look at you! My favorite are your hammered gold earrings! Very pretty! What a talent!!

Jen said...

What beautiful jewelry! Wow!

Brown Girl said...

Wow, those are super cute. I wish I was that talented!

Kelly said...

Love the jewelry!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

wow! those are very very very pretty!!!

Annie said...

it is all really pretty!!
i like the rings! simple and different!

Anonymous said...

lindsey...you are quite talented. love these creations of yours and even loving how you proped them in rice, quite clever. my faves are earrings with the black bows.

ox