Friday, September 4, 2009

Why can't I just wake up with my nails done?


Normally I try go get my nails done (toes too) or I just do them myself - and I don't usually mind doing it. But sometimes it's hard finding time to go get them done or do it myself. OR sometimes I just don't feel like having to go get them done or doing them, I think it can be such a chore. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE going to get them done and getting to relax, but when you are trying to squeeze it in and you go and as you sit there you hope they hurry and don't take their sweet time - it's a little hard to enjoy it as much. So . . . .I need to paint mine today - like right now, before I get ready for work and head to the store. But for some reason, I'm feeling lazy today and just don't feel like doing it. But I am about to, because I know if I don't I'll get to work and look at my nails and wish I had! I love having my nails all nice, manicured and painted . . . . I just wish sometimes I could just snap my fingers it it be done for me! ha ha! Wishful thinking.

Now if I can just pick the color I want . . . . .

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh what a wonderful world this would be if I could wake up with my hair done, eyebrows tweezed and nails/toes done! I usually try to do my nails before I get ready to go out and then I end up having to wait for them to dry so I can get in the shower. Uhhh, it's so tough being a woman :)

Magatha-May said...

I would love if I could click my fingers and be done with nail painting. No more chipped polish for me.