Saturday, September 5, 2009

Not so lucky morning & LuLu's Love


While most of you all are off work and have started your long holiday weekend, I am working today. But when I leave around 4:00 I will be starting my weekend. We don't have big plans really, just hanging with the fam since my Dad came in town. We will probably grill out, enjoy some good wine and just relax. I'm ready for my work day to be over because it hasn't started off the best . .First off, I was running late and then I noticed on my way to work that my dress (which I love and have only worn once) is snagged and has a couple spots on it. I get to work and try to work on the spots, but it kinda made it worse. The dress is kind of a silky material, so it may be hard to get these little spots out of it. I'm hoping no one will look close and notice. Then, I had all my make-up done except my lashes. Sometimes I do it once I get to the store since we are usually not busy first thing in the morning. I went to go get my mascara out of my make-up bag in my purse and it was not there. I must have left it out by mistake - ughh! Luckily I am wearing my bangs down today, so hopefully no one will really notice that either. ughhh - I hate days like this when you feel ick about your outfit and stuff. I'm ready to get home and throw a t-shirt or tank top on!!

To get my mind off my not so good morning, I got to looking at LuLu's and have found some things that I just LOVE!!! I may have to splurge and get a couple things next week. M and I are trying to watch it and not spend a lot, so I'm trying to be good . . . but it's SO hard!!!!! But I just loved looking at all of these adorable things! Gotta love some eye candy!


I am just absolutely loving this top!!! I think it would be adorable to wear for Thanksgiving!!




I LOVE these white dress and it makes me sick to find them now because I was searching EVERYWHERE for a white dress to wear to my wedding shower almost 2 years ago - but of course, when you are looking for something, you can never find it!


Love this black dress above and the gray one below!!!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend!!!!

4 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Annie said...

wow, so many cute items!!
my fiance and i are also trying to cut back spending big time.
i only shop at target these days.....no online, boutique or mall shopping! :(
it's NOT easy.

Amber said...

I love all of these and the orange top would be perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving!

In This Wonderful Life said...

love these outfits! hope your day ended up better!! :)