Sunday, August 23, 2009

Show us your Life: Baby Showers (& thinking of desks/bookshelves)

This week at Kelly's Korner it is all about Baby Showers. I posted about the baby shower I helped plan for my BFF Ashley a while back. You can view the post I did about her adorable Lil Diva Baby Shower here. It was so fun to do and I can't wait to do another, and one day - enjoy my own.

I'm still re-arranging a couple rooms in the house and thinking about some pieces I may want to move into other rooms. I have a desk/hutch in our bonus room that is not being used and I am contemplating putting that in our den area. I would probably end up painting it - or may keep my eye open for just a desk alone. I already have a really cool bookshelf in there, which may stay or go in another space. I have thought about doing a bookshelf in our bedroom or living room. I just love bookshelves - I think they are great for organization and just a great touch for almost any room. I especially love the ones that are painted a different color on the inside - such a great look! I'm always looking at rooms and spaces to get ideas and inspiration from. These are some rooms that I have found recently that have desks and bookshelves in them and look just fabulous!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am off to eat a yummy burger Mike grilled tonight and then watch a little Design Star!! Wonder who's "Show will be canceled" tonight??








5 comments:

Ashley said...

Linz, I just love all of these pictures! You have such awesome taste and your house is already looking so good. Your master was AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe the transformation, it looked so good! You deff have an eye for it!

Can't wait to see more!

AND PS- my shower you did was AMAZING! You girls did soooo good!!! I still love looking at pics of it all the time.

In This Wonderful Life said...

pretty pics! Can't wait to see what ya do! :)

the davidsons said...

you've got great taste!!!

Heather said...

I love bookcases too and built in's. We have some of those and I love decorating them. I love the ideas from these pictures, I am sure whatever you do will look great! THanks for the sweet comment, Love your blog and started following and look forward to reading more!

Natalie said...

Those are some great ideas, I love the second one and the last one. I am in the process of redecorating my office at home as well. I have been "in the process" for a little bit now because all the desks that I love are so expensive! I have got my eye out for a flea market find that I can re-vamp..hopefully I will come across one real soon.