I think that I have a never ending wish list! Don't get me wrong - it's not that I am not content with what I have, but there are always things that I want. I know it is bad to be this way, but hey, I'm a girl, girls are always going to have a "wish list" right? Whether it's clothes, jewelry, handbags, furniture, accessories for the house, I ALWAYS have something on my wish list.
A few things on my list now include:
1. Large Swirly Initial Pendant by Jennifer Zeuner. I first saw Lauren Conrad wearing this and I loved it. I can't decide if I would want it in silver or gold. Price ranges from around $250 in silver and over $800 in 14k gold.
I also like the Fresh water pearl "Love" bracelets by Jennifer Zeuner.
2. A new coffee table for our living/sitting room. I think I want a glass one to soften the space and I think I want round, but there are some square ones I like too.
3. A fan to go on our patio along with an extended cover . . . .thought we might do the cover this summer, but hasn't happened yet. Oh well, there's always next summer.
4. Jessica Simpson "Parigi" Pumps. I wanted these last fall, but snoozed on them. I think I need to get them soon. They are fabulous year around but I think I would really love them for fall!
5. CANDLES CANDLES CANDLES. I LOVE candles!! I burn them every single night. A life long supply sure would be nice!!
6. Pottery Barn rug for our den. I think in yellow . . . .
7. More pieces to my beautiful, classic, Ralph Lauren Hewitt Platinum China. I wish you could see the detail around each piece and the hammered texture. I LOVE my china! It's simple, elegant and something I can always use for any occasion! I need to get more pieces!!
8. Diamond Bangles. Who does not like bangles and who does not like diamonds???
The last few things I am going to make for my Hubby's wish list. I know some things he would love to have. It makes me happy to see him get things that he wants too, so I can't just make it all about me all of the time . . . .ha ha
1. More Cologne. He LOVES cologne and has over 10 bottles, way more then me!! One of his fav's is Issey Miyake.
2. A Comfy Man Chair. He is always looking at giant bean bags when we go to Pier 1, and then when we go look at furniture he's always looking at a swivel chair. I know he would like both to relax in and to play his XBox or Wii. I told him when we get our game room finished he can have the swivel chair. In the mean time, may have to get him a bean bag one day. At least I can hide that in the closet when we have company, ha ha.
3. Mike wants a BIG dog. He has one that has stayed at his parents house, but I know he would love to have another. Maybe one day - but I just can't handle a dog that slobbers - like some of the dogs he would like to have, yuck! But . . . .they sure are cute!!
I know one kind he loves is an English Bulldog . .. I like them best as puppies!
Those are just a few of the many things I have on my Wish List. I'm sure I will think of more very soon! But as I said before I am content with what I have and the things I wish for the most, are not material things that can be purchased. They are things that have been fulfilled by having an amazing husband, amazing family, and a loving God who is always watching over me! At the end of the day, a girl can't wish for any more than that!