Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh Baby!



It is after 3A.M. and I have got to get my butt in bed. I am normally a night owl, but I have stayed up a little later to keep up with updates on my Best Friend Ashley and her progress in labor. She called me about an hour ago and was having contractions really bad! I hate for her to be in any pain, but I know it is all worth it! I am SO excited and cannot wait to see what her little girl, Avery looks like. I just know she will be SO beautiful!! Ashley lives in Northwest AR, about 5 or 6 hours away, so I could not be there tonight, but I am thinking of her and soooo anxious!! 

I pray for Ashley, that she has a smooth and easy delivery and for baby Avery, that she comes soon and is healthy!! This is such an exciting time for Ashley and her husband Chad and I am so excited for them.

I took some photos of her during her pregnancy and I think now is the perfect time to post a few in honor of this special occasion!!! 


Some of my favorites:









No comments: