Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Side Table & Christmas Card Display

I bought 2 cute red hat boxes the other day and I already had this square one and so I stacked them up next to my sofa in our living room and placed my Christmas card display on top! I took an old book that I didn't care anything about and folded the pages and then stuck my cards in. I'm about to go check my mailbox to see if I have more cards to fill 'er up!


On another note - we will celebrate our 4th anniversary in just 15 days! Can't believe it's been 4 years! Boy how time flies! I love this time of year and so glad I chose a December wedding!

2 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I loved having a December wedding too :) Your Christmas card holder is so cute! Such a great idea.

Ashley said...

So adorable!!!!