Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Tonight we took some photos at home for our Christmas cards! This year due to The Mr.'s work schedule - we didn't get to have any professional photos taken. But that's okay - I am working on cards now and I think I can do something fun with the photos we took tonight. I will probably end up using a black and white image - but we shall see.

In the meantime, here is one of my favorites! I have been saving this dress that I got from Dillard's for 3 months now. I knew I wanted to wait and wear it around the Holiday's and I think it was perfect tonight for our photos!


2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm so jealous of that dress!!! I love it so much, and you're right, it's perfect for a Christmas photo! You look so beautiful--hair, lipstick, dress, etc. Nice work!

Maria said...

New reader here! Love that dress! We still have to send our cards-soon! Can't wait to see the final product!