Monday, November 14, 2011

My Fall Fashion Staple & Colored Jeans

It is at the in between kinda cool, but not too cold weather and I have been wearing my favorite Fall fashion staple - my black blazer!

I love wearing it because I can dress it up or down, I can wear it over a dress or with jeans and I can make some of my sleeveless tops I wore in the summer transition into my Fall wardrobe!

We went to a birthday party over the weekend and I wore my blazer over a long, black tunic, paired with my new electric blue jeans (which you can't really see in the picture unfortunately.) I have been wanting a pair of these pants for a while and finally bought some last week at Target! I've seen a lot of celebs wearing them lately and since I wear a lot of black, I thought it would brighten up my wardrobe a bit.


I also wore this blue stone necklace that I've had in my closet for a while. I was just waiting for the perfect outfit to wear it with and when I bought the pants I immediately thought of this necklace! I got the necklace at Charming Charlie. Sometimes that store gives me a headache because there is SO much in there - but last time I was in there I totally scored when I got this necklace! However, I must say - if you need an accessory in a certain color . . . . that is the store you want to go to!!

Here are some photos of celebs who are sporting colored jeans!

I know people are hating on KimK right now - but I still LOVE her style! I'm also diggin the emerald green jeans Fergie is wearing!

So what do you all think about colored jeans? yay or nay?



2 comments:

tara said...

i love them!! i've been looking for the perfect red pair!

charming said...

Thanks for featuring Charming Charlie in your blog!! We have added your blog to our blog mentions page on our website. It’s a page we created exclusively for showcasing Charming Charlie blog mentions!
http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog-mentions