Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chicago Bound!

Tomorrow I will be heading to Chicago! I am going with a friend of mine who is making the trip for work, but also to have some fun girl time too!

I'm super excited because I've never been to Chicago! All I know of Chicago is what I've seen in movies and the fact that "Chicago" the Broadway play is my favorite play of ALL time!! My parents and several of my friends have been to Chicago, so I'm looking forward to it! I've had a lot of recommendations sent to me as far as cool places to go, restaurants, bars, etc. - but would love to know more! So if any of you know of some great places in the windy city, let me know!!

Have a great week and I'll shall return with details of my trip and hopefully some great photos too!

1 comment:

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

You will have so much fun! Chicago is by far one of my favorite cities!

xoxo.