Saturday, June 11, 2011

Picture Perfect Then & Now

Laila Ali {daughter of the Muhammad Ali} now has a beautiful baby girl named Sydeny. I stumbled upon this yesterday and just loved some of the photos I saw. I have always liked Laila Ali and think she is beautiful. Looks like motherhood is suiting her! She is glowing!!

{photo via people.com}

This next photo I LOVE because it is of Laila and her former NFL star husband in the nursery. What I love about it so much is the photo above the crib, which is of Laila as a baby and her father, Muhammad Ali! SO sweet and such a memory to have and share with her daughter and make it a part of the nursery! Wow!!! Picture perfect then, picture perfect now!! {I am also loving the pink crib!!}

{photo via people.com}

I was interested in seeing more of her nursery, and I found some other photos






Isn't this nursery just fabulous?!?! I've always said that when I have a baby I'm not going to do pink or blue, always thought it was too predictable and I like things that are different - but I just love how they combined the 2 soft colors. I may have to retract that thought, lol!

So - just wanted to share that! I hope all of you are having a great weekend! I got in a decorating/"move things around" mood tonight and have done something different in my Dining Room and I think I LOVE it. It's so much more me!!! I look forward to sharing photos with you soon! Until then, night night!

3 comments:

Nikosmommy said...

Laila is such a beauty! And her nursery is perfection...so well done!

Llama said...

WOW!She truly does look amazing! That nursery is simply exquisite!
I love the colors!
Hope you had an amazing weekend!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Lindsey- What a special nursery to have a photo like that! Of course, to her it's just "Dad!"

Loretta