We have been on a real Orange kick lately, especially my hubby, he has been eating them like crazy! We bought a bag of oranges earlier in the week, went through them, then bought more Friday. They are really big oranges and realllllly good!! There's nothing worse than an orange that is bitter and not sweet, but these are so sweet and good!! I put some in the fridge in case we want one good and cold, then some in a bowl on our kitchen counter.
Not only are Oranges such a good, refreshing treat, but they are very, very good for you too:
- As we all know they are high in Vitamin C
- They have Antioxidant Protection and Immune System Support
- Protect against Cardiovascular Disease
- Possible Cholesterol lowering
- Good source of Fiber
- Prevents Kidney Stones
- Protects with Respiratory Health
- Protection Against Rheumatoid Arthritis
Those are just a few of the health benefits of Oranges! I knew a few of them, but was surprised to learn of some of the others. I think we will keep eating them because they are good and good for us!
Hope all of you had a great weekend and have a happy Monday too!!