Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pre Royal Wedding Watch Party


Tonight a girlfriend and I had a Pre-Royal Wedding watch party at my house! It was so fun!! I set some things up last night for it and we had some little snacks and tea! I will post more pics over the weekend, but here's a sneak peak.



And that's not all! My chauffeur for the day was a good friend of mine who drives a 1979 British Leyland Mini! I felt like I was driving in London today as I sat on the left with my friend/driver on the right! So fun & a perfect day for it!!

I can't drive right now due to the orthopedic boot I'm wearing for my ankle, so my friend picked me up for work today. He has a cool, red, white and blue mini cooper, convertible, which I love riding in, but today he picked me up in his other, vintage mini!! So fun!!

Loved the Great Britain badge he had on the grill of his Mini!


Happy Royal Wedding Day Everyone!! Only a few more hours to go!! Yippy!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That car is awesome! How fun!