Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Colorful & Oh So Cozy!!

Do you ever see something and you just can't stop thinking about it? Well, that's how I have been about a spread I recently saw in the latest issue of Better Homes & Gardens. I was flipping through the mag one night as I was in line at the grocery, and before I knew it, it was my turn so I just added it to my pile of groceries. I came home and flipped through it some more and fell in love with some rooms shown in the home of a couple from Boston. It wasn't till a little later that I found out that this home is decorated the way it is because an interior designer lives there. Rachel Reider is the designer and let me just say, she is so very talented. I took a look at her website and I just LOVE her decorating style!!

Her home is so cozy and the way she ads punches of color in each room looks so warm and inviting yet classic at the same time.





Next time you are at your local bookstore, or standing in the grocery line like me, take a look at Better Homes & Gardens! There's not only great eye candy (decor AND food) but the article with Rachel is great too! She talks about how to make your home functional for a family, with out having to forgo style! Great tips!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a gorgeous home! I need a desinger...blah!

Leah said...

I am loving all the colors!! Gorgeous!

Luvs!

Llama said...

Ohhh!!! I loooove color in the home!! p.s. that kitchen is gorgeouS!:)

chelsea said...

beautiful spaces! clean but cozy with color and texture.