Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gettin ready for a "PAWTY"

So we have officially lost it (well let me be honest . . . I have lost it) and I am planning a birthday party for our dog, Mr. Big! ha ha!! Well, really it's just an excuse to have a party! But we are crazy about our little dog and he is going to be a year old and we want to celebrate. He stumbled in our yard at 6 weeks old a year ago and we are just so protective and crazy about this little guy!

{The day we found him almost a year ago}

{When he was a puppy}

{Here he is over the weekend! We love our Mr. Big!}


We don't have kids yet, so he is our kid!! I suppose we need to start thinking family soon so I can plan birthday parties for kids rather then dogs. But the truth is I love planning any and all parties! It's just so fun!!

I am doing a black and white theme because 1. I just love B&W and 2. It's cute for a doggie party if you incorporate paw prints like I am.

Here is the invitation I sent out. I made them and think they turned out pretty darn cute! (I took off our address since I am posting it on here.)

I am working on some of the last, fun little details tomorrow. It will be fun! It is Saturday so I will be showing pictures of the fun "pawty" over the weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty fabulous party to me! :)

LC said...

I love this idea!!! Our dog is our baby too...every year we grill out on his birthday and he gets his very own steak:)
Have a great time and Happy Birthday Mr. Big!

Jessica said...

How cute!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

chelsea said...

I LOVE it! My precious Peach just celebrated her 1st birthday, but not in such style!

Annie said...

oh my gosh! i love this!!! can't wait to see more details! :)
and i can't believe it was already a year ago that big came into your life! time goes way too quick!
have a great day hun!! :)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I would totally do that too! Hope you have fun!!

Jessica said...

Oh & PS, a friend of mine has some of her wedding pictures on the Southern Bride blog. Christen Jones did her photography & they are amazing! I just thought it was neat :)

Scientific Housewife said...

He is so cute and I love the party idea!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How fun!