Sunday, September 5, 2010

A few of my Emmy fav's


Mariska Hargitay in Vera Wang


Julie Bowen in J. Mandel


Eva Longoria Parker in Robert Rodriguez


Claire Danes in Armani


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta



These are just a few of my favorites from the Emmy's. I'm a little late posting them, but oh well. I think Mariska looks gorgeous. I love her figure and the fact that she is curvy, like a real woman! Julie Bowel looks great, as well as Eva Longoria, does she ever look bad?? I don't know if I've ever seen Claire Danes look this stunning. Something about her looks different to me, but she looks great! And then Lea Michele looks fabulous! I love the lines of the gown and her amazing necklace!!!


10 comments:

Amanda M. said...

I love the de la Renta dress. If I owned that, I think I'd never take it off. ;)

Kelly and Sara said...

I love Evas dress!!

alicia said...

do you think that claire may have gotten plastic surgery? she looks gorgeous but totally diff to me...like i totally didn't recognize her. and i loooove lea michelle's dress!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I absolutely LOVED Mariska's dress! So classic and she looked stunning in it!!

Kiley said...

I agree with the Claire D. comment!! This sounds horrible...but I never remember her being that pretty!!!
Lea Michele was my fave! Gorgeous!

annechovie said...

I like Claire Danes' dress the best. Happy Labor Day, Lindsey. xx

Anonymous said...

Mariska Hargitay! simply stunning. Mariska is chic, and represents the synthesis of the feminine woman. She's curvy, sexy, and always impeccable.Love.

Unknown said...

Claire and Lea were my favorites...just stunning! Love all of your pics!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love all of your favorites! What girl doesn't love a ruffle! :)

Anonymous said...

Claire and Eva are my favorites. They both look stunning!