Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to Life

Well, I am back from TX! I had a great time visiting my parents and spending time with them! It's always nice to get away for a while, although I certainly missed my hubby and wished he had been able to come with me. But distance makes the heart grow fonder and it was so wonderful to see his handsome face when he picked me up at the airport!!

Before I left things were pretty hectic and I hadn't cooked much, then I went out of town for several days . . . so tonight I thought it was time to cook my hubby and yummy meal. I also had to to take Mr. Big to get groomed today, so I dropped him off at the groomers, which is right next to the grocery store. I went to the grocery and got all I needed to make a nice meal, then before I knew it, it was time to pick up my baby! M kept telling me to get him shaved. His hair grows SO fast and I prefer him to be fluffy and full of hair, but when he gets groomed, we usually get it pretty short. He looked so different! I feel like I have a new dog, ha ha! I still like his hair fluffier, but no matter what, he is still such a cutie pa tootie!!


Okay, back to dinner . . . . I fixed a Chili Lime Salmon, Parmesan Asparagus (with a little bacon sprinkled on top), Baked potato, and poppy seed rolls. It was soooooo good if I do say so myself!!


And for dessert . . . chocolate mousse!! mmmmm


I will be working most of the weekend, but hopefully in the next couple days I will find some time to post some pics from my trip! =)

6 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Wow, that all looks delicious!

Nikosmommy said...

Glad u made it back safe and sound.
That dinner looked great...what a lucky hubs you have there!!!

chelsea said...

dinner looked amazing! I love your pup and glad you had a good trip to TX!

Olivia said...

Heyyy thanks for looking at my blog! :) Wow Mr Big is sooooo cute!!! and that food looks seriously yummy :) chocolate mousse is my favourite :D
x

Roux In A Wok said...

Delicious!

Anonymous said...

Your dinner looks delicious, especially the asparagus!