Sunday, April 11, 2010

All About Anthropologie

We just got an Anthropologie!! Hoorraayy!! I am so excited! I have a gift card from my Birthday that is just burning a hole in my pocket, so I can't wait to go in and spend it. Anthropologie is actually right by where I work, how convenient . . . and scary! I'll have to have self control!

For those of you who are not familiar with this amazing retail establishment, they are run by Urban Outfitters and they have incredible clothing, jewelry, accessories AND things for the home (even furniture.)

One thing I love about summer is how you can just throw on a cute top with jeans, shorts . . . . whatever and you are good to go! Anthropologie has some FABULOUS tops! These are some that I like . . . but trust me - there are many, many more. My wish list is pretty much never ending!


Before I go, I must show you some of the incredible furniture they have (pricey) - but gosh - such unique pieces!!
*photos from Anthropologie.com

18 comments:

Ashley said...

I am IN LOVE with this store! I want the orange & white up top! Totally cute!

Im behind on reading your posts & can't wait to catch up this evening when I am done with my training!

Thanks for all of the encouragement, your so great! I just love you so much & wish you lived here to help me keep my head up.

Love you so much, have a blessed day!!

Jenny said...

hehehe My wishlist is VERY much neverending as well- I guess the only thing that *kinda* makes me bitter-sweetly positive is that after awhile an item I drooled over, when it comes time to actually BUY it...I find myself not really wanting it. Sometimes......LOL

Oh, how I heart Anthropologie.

I'maNolaGirl said...

You lucky girl! They're opening a store in New Orleans about two weeks before we move back. I've been telling people that's why we're really going back home.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I seriously love ALL of those tops! No joke. If I had 500.00 to spend right now...I would buy all of them! Great picks! Have fun shopping, my dear! :)

JennyLee said...

Tulsa is FINALLY getting an Anthro this Fall. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in there yet. Let me know how it is once you check it out. I heard it has a large sale section!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Love the floral chair1 I was in Anthro this weekend. Its dangerous! Happy Shopping!

Dee Stephens said...

I like their stuff too but I'm with ya. Pricey. Love that yellow dress above!

Nikosmommy said...

Anthropologie looks fantastic!!! I've heard such great things about their clothes...unfortunately I'm in Canada and we don't have it here. Boo.

Juliana said...

Lindsey, I want everything! Especially that adorable all white top!

meredith said...

anthropologie is pretty dangerous for me!! LOVE it!!

Julie Leah said...

I love Anthropologie!!! Like verging on obsession! I am dying over that turquoise top with the white detail!! Gorgeous!

Sole Matters said...

thats very dangerous being close to you. trust me, i work walking distance from a mall. lets just say ive skipped a long lunch to go shopping a time or two. haha

KARSATTI said...

i loved the blue top and the white and gray one
AMAZING BLOG!!
hugs♥

Brown Girl said...

Oh lord help you, haha! Love Anthro but it's just so damn $$! BOO

In This Wonderful Life said...

LOVE anthro! wished we had one!

Hope Chella said...

Beautiful post :) xx

Every Little Counts said...

their furniture is fantastic!