Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Into Spring with Aquamarine ~Final Post~

This is the LAST "March Into Spring with Aquamarine" post. I hope all of you have enjoyed looking at some gorgeous Aquamarine jewelry this month! I had so much fun searching for pretty, unique pieces to share. If you want to go back and start with the first post, click here.
Pearls and Aquamarines make such a pretty combination!
Aqua paired with Smoky Quartz from Kenneth Edwards Fine Jewelers in Little Rock
Yurman Aqua Chalcedony Ring in Sterling Silver
Oval Yurman Aqua Ring in 18k gold



These last pieces are by Harry Winston . . be still my heart!
H. Winston Marquesa Aquamarine Cocktail Rings with Diamonds

12 comments:

Aishlea said...

Love the big aqua one from Yurman. :) Did you buy any aquamarine for your birthday?!?

meredith said...

LOVE these!! gorgeous!!

Jillian said...

I LOVE this jewelry!! BEAUTIFUL!

Brown Girl said...

Those earring are awesome!!!

Jen said...

I love that bracelet!! As a March baby, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed Aquamarine month!

Hope Chella said...

Wow!!! These are all beautiful :) xx

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

alicia said...

I'll take one of each please! :)

chloé said...

wow, those are beautiful! i never thought of pearl and aqua together but it is awesome!

Scientific Housewife said...

They are all so beautiful!

Amber said...

You have the best taste! All of these pieces are so classy and cute :)

JT said...

I'll take one of each please : )

Hannah said...

That is one of my FAVORITE colors!! I want it all, lol.