Thursday, October 29, 2009

To Do List & Travel

Today I am leaving to head to Northwest Arkansas to see my BFF and to go to a wedding. This week has just been crazy and I hadn't packed a single thing or done anything to get ready to go OOT until late last night. It never fails and always happens like that, things being crazy and hectic before I travel. So I don't forget things I need, I usually write myself a little To Do list and also jot things down that I need to remember to take.
I also write little notes for Mike from time to time. Sometimes I'll lay it out in the kitchen so he will see it in the mornings (he leaves to go to work before me.) Or sometimes I will put in in a bag with his lunch or with other things he is taking. I did this tonight so he would see it in the morning. I wish he was going with me this weekend - but he must work. I know that I am going to have the best time with my BFF Ashley and I am so looking forward to seeing her little princess Avery!!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!! I'll be back with pics of my time in NWA here in a few days!

11 comments:

LC said...

have a great time!!!

Meagan said...

Have fun!! That note is so cute ! you guys are adorable!

Summer said...

Hey I'm new to your blog! I found ya through Ashley's Avenue! You seem so FUN! I like Happy Blogs! Anywho cute note! My hubs and I do that for each other when we leave town also! Hope you have a fun, safe trip!
Summer :0)

the davidsons said...

Have a great weekend!

Annie said...

have a fabulous time hun!!
take lots of pics!! :)

Brown Girl said...

AWE, you are so cute! Have a wonderful time with Ash and Avery! Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it! xoxo-safe travels

chelsea said...

so sweet! Have a great trip :)

Token Yankee said...

Have fun. I am going away tomorrow and still haven't packet yet!

Jen said...

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Ashley said...

I am SO excited you are coming to see me! You were always so good at leaving notes, even for me as friends! ;) CUTIE!

Love ya! see you soon!

Ash

Amber said...

I'm a little late but hope you have a fun trip!