Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY Jessica Simpson Boots



So today I am sporting a pair of Jessica Simpson boots that Mike got me for my Birthday last March. Since I got them in March I didn't get to wear them as much as I would have liked since by that time it was getting warmer. I usually think these boots can be worn year around, but for some reason I only wore these a couple times after I got them. I was so glad to pull them out last night and then wear them today. I felt like they were brand new!! I love JS's style of shoes because like me, she is short and so most of her shoes are tall! That's what I love about these boots, they are cowboy boots, but have a little bit taller heel - which is what I LOVE!! I have worn them with a cute dress before, but today I am wearing them over skinny jeans and I just love 'em!!

Mike ordered mine from Zappos - another place I just love. They ship in 24 hours and then if something doesn't work that you order from there, them you can ship it back for free!! Zappos is awesome - I ordered my shoes I wore from my wedding there as well! I ordered them at 3:00 one afternoon and before noon the next day I had my shoes! It was great!!! Back to JS -Macy's is the big retailer that sells her shoes, you can find a lot of her collections there.

Some other shoes/boots from Jessica Simpson's collection I'm diggin . . . . .








13 comments:

LC said...

wow wow wow...those boots are cute! i love JS shoes too...i have to be careful though b/c i'm already 5'8".

Jennifer said...

Love your boots! And I've never shopped on Zappos before. I def should check it out.

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I just found your blog and love it!!! I have 4 of the shoes pictured above..maybe I am too much in love with JS shoes..or maybe not

Aishlea said...

Love the boots- and all the others for that matter!

Annie said...

all these jessica simpson shoes are amazin!! i love them!! i'm a shorty so any heel high helps ;)
your boots are super cute! i really liking them! i bought a pair of cowboy boots and made the mistake of not getting ones with heels, what was i thinking!?

Brown Girl said...

I love those cowboy boots, I want a pair so so so bad!!! I love JS shoes, even some of her purses are cute...at first they were a little sketchy to me but she's stepping it up for sure!

Jen said...

Um I LOVE those cowboy boots! Just love them! I have a few pairs of JS shoes but no boots yet!

Amber said...

Love the boots! I love Jessica's clothing/purse/shoe line, too cute!

Ashley said...

I am in love with Jessica Simpson, hehe! She ROCKS- but so do you! ;) LOVE YOU!!!!

Meagan said...

cute!!!!!!! i also love the yellow ones!

Tatiana said...

Your boots are awesome! I've been looking for some that looked that way. I love them! Jessica's stuff is too cute!

Llama said...

Those are so hot! i looove jessica simpson so much and i hate that i feel like i can't really wear all of her shoes because im 5'7" and they make me look like a giant! you are so lucky!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I LOVE your boots!!! I need those!!