Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fashionista & Actress: Sienna Miller AND 4 years ago TODAY . . .



I love actress Sienna Miller. She is very talented and also has a FABULOUS sense of style!!! My favorite movie with her and one of my favorite movies period is Factory Girl!! If you haven't seen it - you must! It's based on a true story.





She has had short and longer hair - but she can pull off the short hair look SO well!!
LOVE these boots!








One last thing I must mention today, October 14th, 2009 is that Mike and I have been together for 4 years today. Oct. 4th marks the date we went on our first date! I could not imagine what my life would be like without him! He is my best friend, my soul mate, my everything!! I love you!

This was our first picture together! It was about a week after we met - and before our first kiss. Yes - we played it very slow and by the time he did finally kiss me I was like "About time!" ha ha. I love looking at this pic and thinking that I was with my future husband - but had no idea at the time. I knew he was very special and the thought did run through my mind. Memories, memories! (Don't know what is up with my hair here? Obviously it was a BAD hair day! ha ha)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sienna too...she always looks so fabulous! That is soooo sweet about your hubby! My hubs and myself were the same way. Hope your having a great day! = )

Brown Girl said...

Awe so cute!! Happy 4 years! M and I didn't kiss until several dates in and I was the exact same way, what was the hold up?? Haha!

Annie said...

siena is gorgeous and can pull off any look!

happy 4 years to you and your man!! your first pic is so cute!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I SUPER BIG HEART Sienna!!! I was thinking of doing a post on her soon! LOVE LOVE all the pics you found. I have two movies I'm watching staring her this weekend...I'll post what I think. I can't wait! I wouldn't say her acting is as good as her style..but I loved Factory Girl and Alfie..I just like seeing her!

HAPPY FOUR YEARS!!! :)

annechovie said...

How sweet! Congrats on 4 years together! have a great weekend.

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

I meant to ask you-on my prior comment post. What foundation do you wear? You always have such flawless skin-

Have a good night

Kel