Friday, September 25, 2009

This time last year . . . .



This time last year my best friend Ashley came to visit us! She hadn't been back since we had moved into our new house, so I was so glad when she came! We had such a good time as always! It just dawned on me the other day when I was looking at some pics - that it was the end of September, last year when Ash was here! She was about 2 weeks pregnant, but didn't know it yet! I don't know what I would do without her in my life! She knows me so well, just as I know her. We are so comfortable together, more so then with any other friend, and best of all, we can be ourselves - and we do!! We act so silly around each other and just love to laugh!

I lover her so much and I love looking at all of our pictures through the years and remembering all of the good times we have had. We have so many pics but for now I will just share the ones from last September! Can't believe this was a year ago - boy how time flies!!




2 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I heart best friends and being silly with them, it's what makes life bearable!! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I loved this post! I so miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the greatest friend Lindsey. I love who we are when we are together, and I LOVE that you know EVERYTHING about me and love me nomatter what!

You are the greatest BFF I could ever ask for! Can't wait to do this same post!!!