Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Version of "Going Green"

It is LOVE at first sight!!! I just saw these new Steve Madden "Fiesstaa" Pumps and I am truly, madly, deeply over them!!! I already have 2 pairs by SM with the ruffle detail. One is a black wedge (which I have worn to death this summer) and another is a purple platform sandal. I am loving this green though!! I think it would be fab around Christmas! I can see myself wearing a cute black dress and then BAM - the green pumps!!! I think rather then joining in on the craze of ruffle tops and dresses - I clearly have a thing for ruffle heels!!! I just love the look!!

Maybe they will go on sale and be marked down a little in a few weeks, ha ha!!! I am definitely keeping my eyes on these puppies!!! They are just too cha cha for words!!! "Oh huuuubbbbbbby . . . . . ." (he he) ;)




6 comments:

Annie said...

SO CUTE!!
i also wore my black wedges to death this summer...literally, they died and won't be around next summer. ha!

Melissa said...

They are so cute. I have a pair of black ruffle SM shoes.

Jill said...

Okay, I am coming out of the woodwork! I have been reading your blog for sometime and LOVE it - you always have the neatest things on here! I do LOVE those shoes...I think I may "need" them!

The Sweet Life said...

I love that style!

Ashley said...

Now this is what I am talking about!!! I love it! I am sending you a Kreativ blog award tomorrow! ;) You will be getting it and will have to do a post on it! Love you BFF!!! ;)

In This Wonderful Life said...

LOVE these! the color is great!