Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flossing . . .




I just got back from getting my pearly whites cleaned at the Dentist! I was supposed to go months ago but had to cancel and then never made an appointment again. I knew I was way over due so I called Monday and luckily they had something open this morning, so I went. It would've been late September if I had not gone today! Everything looked good, no cavities! YAY! I have only had one cavity in my life! I think I take after my Dad. He had his first one a few years ago. Now - about flossing . . . Mike is always griping at me and telling me that I need to floss! I do it every few weeks (is that bad????) but I am not an "everyday" flosser. He is though - just about everyday he is flossing. I don't know why, it is just never been something I have gotten in the habit of doing daily. I am very particular about my teeth and obsessed with them being white and clean, but when it comes to flossing - I just don't do it a lot. I need to be better I guess. At the same time, my teeth were perfectly fine today and my Dentist said "Everything looks just beautiful!" So ha! I wonder if Mike's Dentist tells him the same thing?!?! LOL!  So for not flossing every single day - I think I am doing just fine, otherwise I probably would be hearing about it from my Dentist! Now if I could just get the gritty taste out of my mouth . . . . 




1 comment:

Ashley said...

I LOVE going to the dentist! And so funny you say this because I am due for a cleaning as we speak! I got a card in the mail yesterday saying I needed to come in! ;) It feels SO good after they clean your teeth.

I am not an everyday flosser either. I HATE it with a passion, it's so annoying!

Glad you had a good resport! HA mike! ;) HEHE!

Ash