Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BUSY December

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! It was great spending time with my family, and enjoying all of the wonderful eats and treats!

I have a lot of pictures to post, but am not going to take time to do that today. It's my hubby's birthday!! He is 33! I have to get out and run a few errands before he gets home from work today. My brother is still here and instead of us all going out to dinner tonight, I am going to a do a "favorite things" meal and get some of his favorite foods. Not going to be the healthiest meal - but it will be his favorite things that he doesn't eat that often!

Have a great week and I will be back in a few days! We will be celebrating our 4th anniversary on the 29th! We have a lot going on in December! Christmas, hubby's birthday on the 27th, then our anniversary on the 29th! Whew! Let's just hope we don't have kids in December! lol!!

{Here is one photo of me on Christmas night! You can't really tell, but I was wearing some new, beautiful green earrings! A lot like the ones that Angelina Jolie wore one year to the Oscars! Love them - just hard to tell with me standing against a green tree!}



2 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

You look so pretty! Getting jewelry is such a fun gift to receive! Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, and Cheers to 2012!

Dee Stephens said...

That's a great picture of you! Love the hair!!
Congrats on 4 years!