Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cheer at Home {Dining Room}

How was everyone's weekend? Got all your shopping done? I am done! I had to get out today and do a few last things for my hubby's side of the family - but that's it! I am done with the long lines! Besides the grocery of course - got to put my list together this week - with the help of my Mom since she is the one that makes our traditional Beef Wellington for Christmas dinner. She's been doing that for over 25 years, since I was a little girl!

Now for more Christmas cheer! Our main tree is in our dining room, which is right off of our living room. It's our "fancy" tree I guess you could say. It's usually the traditional red and gold because that's what goes well with the colors in that part of the house. However, this year I bought some turquoise ornaments to add to the tree. I have a painting in our dining room that has a touch of blue - so I thought adding that color would be a nice touch! I also got drapes before Thanksgiving - which I think just makes the room! I'm so glad we got them before Christmas!

6 Days 'till Christmas! Can't wait! I can't wait to be with my Mom, Dad, Brother & hubby, go to church and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and see their faces when they open some of the fun, special surprises I have in store!!

Merry Christmas Week!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your house is beyond gorgeous! I would definitely hire you...