Friday, October 28, 2011

Feelin Like Fall

I have been adding a few of Fall touches around the house over the past few weeks. I'm not quite done, but have done a few things here and there to make our nest feel like Fall. I have mums on my front porch, made a wreath for my front door, decorated my dining and breakfast room with some festive Fall touches!

First my breakfast room . . . .

Still need to take a better photo of the wreath I made on my front door - this was taken at night with my phone. I'm normally not a huge wreath fan except for at Christmas and just could not find a wreath for Fall that I really liked - so I made one! I don't like wreaths that have too much going on - so I made one with leaves for fall but in a square shape for a bit more modern feel - if a wreath can even be considered modern?? lol! But here it is . . . .

And now for my dining room table . . .

And this little fellow, my pup Mr. Big looks mighty cute in his festive Halloween bandanna! He was striking a pose for me!

Happy weekend to all of you!!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your house is gorgeous!
<-----Jelous! LOL.

Christa said...

Love all your fall decor!

Renae said...

Love your decor!!!