Monday, February 28, 2011

W.O.R.D.S.


Three Words . . . . . . .

Words.

With.

Friends.

I am pretty much obsessed with this game! I love it! It's fun and I feel like its a good little exercise for my brain! Not long ago I got a 160 point word!! I was SO excited (sad I know!) I will say, that there are "words" I have come up with throughout this game that I had no idea really was a word, while at the same time I try to place a word that I KNOW is a word, and it wont accept it - that frustrates me.

But overall, I LOVE this game! I recently introduced a couple people to it and now they are playing all the time!! If any of you have an iPhone then you probably know what I'm talking about, if not - then just ignore this (although you are truly missing out!!)

If you want to play WORDS with me, send me your username!! I can never have too many "Words with Friends!!"

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have an Iphone, but have never played....although I hear people talk about it all the time....might look into it!?

Claire Kiefer said...

Man oh man, I'm obsessed too. my name is clairekiefer. I've gotten some 100 point words but 160??? OMG!

Scientific Housewife said...

I'm not very good at that game but some of my friends are addicted!

Jessica said...

My username is jessiebeth and i love your blog! :)

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I'd send my username if I didn't have to cut myself off of Words recently... I was SO addicted! Hope you can come to the blogger meet-up on Thursday :)

alicia said...

I love words with friends! I'm not very good but it sounds like you are - 160 point word! geez.

Kellie Collis said...

Looks like a great game! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx