Monday, January 10, 2011

Some Fun, Some Snow, Some Soup

How was every one's weekend??Mine was pretty good. I had to work Saturday till 9:30 then debated if I was going to make it out for a friends Birthday at a new place called Rehab Disco - funny name, huh? I was really too tired too go, and M couldn't go with me because he had to get up at 5:30a.m. Sunday for work, so I had to go all by my lonesome. But I had some friends there, so it's not like I was really going to be alone.

Here are a few pics from the party:


{Me & the girls}

{Me & my sweet co-worker, Tom!! He's so funny, love him!!}

{The girls gettin down!}

{Me & Samantha}

{The Birthday Girl!!}

I only stayed for a couple hours, which is SO not like me when it comes to going out. But the weather was supposed to start getting bad and I was ready to get home and snuggle with my hubby and pup! Sunday we got some snow and it was so pretty! I love snow and staying in, being all cozy!!

{Big snowflakes!!}

{Roads covered in our neighborhood}

{Mr. Big checkin out the snow}

{Our house, covered in a wintery, white blanket of snow}

{Trees in our backyard - such a pretty wintery, pic!}

{Drying off after playing in the snow}


{After playing outside, he was pooped!}

Tonight I decided to make some soup. I debated on what kind to make and didn't really want to have to get out and go to the grocery, so I looked around in the fridge and pantry and had stuff to make some homemade Broccoli Cheese soup. I added some carrots to it too, and it was good!


{Had to have a little white wine with my soup too . . . }

Last but certainly not least, I must say congrats to Auburn. Their Offensive Coordinator, Coach Gus Malzahn - was the coach at my highschool in AR and now has moved on up and is coaching for Auburn. Tonight he won the Championship!! It was a great game!! We enjoyed watching it . . although M was for Ohio. He said he wanted someone to win that never had won that title before. So it as a bit of a "house divided." ha ha!


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Still got some pics to post from Christmas, hope to get to that this week! Night all!

14 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Yay for snow! I live in San Francisco, so of course we aren't getting any snow, but my family in Georgia is enjoying the crazy blizzard they're experiencing. :) I'm super jealous cause I LOVE snow! And cute pics from the b-day party; you all look so pretty.

Tiffany said...

Such pretty pictures...and your food always looks devine!

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

Mmm... can you post your broccoli cheese soup recipe?

Amanda M. said...

LOVE your pics. :-)

Scientific Housewife said...

The snow looks so nice and it looks like you guys had a great time!

Tatum-LeTard said...

I love Rehab.... fun place for the gals! Yummmm soup!!!!! That is all I have been cooking these days! Happy week!

Annie said...

you and your friends are so pretty!! love the pictures!
the broccoli cheese soup looks delicious! you should share your recipe!
your house looks beautiful covered in snow and big is so cute :)

Christa said...

Love all of your snow pics...beautiful! That soup looks so yummy!

Valerie said...

You and your friends look adorable! What a fun night. And I love all the pictures of the snow- so pretty. Glad you had a great weekend!

Leah said...

Looks like you and your friends had a great time and I love the snow pics! So so pretty!

Luvs!

alicia said...

So I def went to Shiloh too, random. And yum! that soup looks delish!!!

Annemarie said...

Love the photos! You look gorgeous- I LOVE your necklace! xoxo

Help! Mama Remote... said...

Nice pics! Those snowflakes look huge!

Nikosmommy said...

Looks like you had a fab night out with friends! Looking good missy!