Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lately . . . .

I have been consuming some of this:

Trying to eat a lil of this:


And using lots of this . . .

That because we have been SOO sick! We had our party Saturday, were fine Sunday then Monday . . . BOOM! I woke up at 6 a.m. throwing up and it didn't stop till 6:30 that night! It was TERRIBLE! I couldn't even keep water down! Luckily Mike was off work so he could take care of me. I just layed in bed all day with the trash can next to me, it was not a pretty sight! I felt SO week today and wanted to call into work, but knew I couldn't. I went for a little bit and got to leave around 2.

BUT - let me back up, this morning when I was finally able to crawl out of bed to attempt to get ready for work, Mike had already been up when he came in to tell me that he woke up throwing up, so now we are BOTH sick! He is just as bad as I was yesterday, while I am slowly trying to get back to normal. I hate being sick, but having a stomach bug is the WORST!!! I don't wish it on anyone!!

So - instead of getting on here and sharing fun pics of our weekend "Pawty" with friends, I have been so sick. Hopefully in a couple days I will be back to normal! I think there has been something going around . . . . I've heard from a few people on facebook that they have had it too! No fun!! Hope all of you are having a good week and not sick like us!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hope you both start to feel better soon!

Jenny said...

Right there with ya girl......hope y'all feel better soon :-)

Brown Girl said...

Oh no, being sick is the pits!! I'm sorry, I hope you both start feeling better soon!

In This Wonderful Life said...

oh no! hope you guys are all better soon!

Ashley said...

Oh no! I've heard of several people getting this same stomach bug where I live, it must really be going around. Hope you're both feeling better soon!

Teresa said...

So sorry you are feeling like your cheery adorable self!
Nothing like SPRITE and Chicken Noodle Soup!
Blowing you get well kisses!
xo