Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nashville: Part 2

Wanted to post a few more pics from our trip to Nashville a couple weeks ago to see my lil bro . . . we ended our trip with some good food and good shopping!

This pic should have been posted in my Nash. part 1 - cuz it was when we were on our way there. Guess I'm kind of back tracking . . . oh well. The night we got there we went to see my brother's band play, that's in pt. 1, you can click here to view that post. The next morning we slept in a bit after being up so late after his gig, then finally got up and around and went to eat at Pancake Pantry. M and I HAVE to go here every time we are in Nashville, it's the best!!

My lil bro and his girlfriend Ashley

M got Sweet Potato pancakes. I tried a bite and they were mm mm good!!


Case and his Caribbean pancakes . . . . I hear they are Keith Urban's fav!

After breakfast we did a little shopping downtown!

Still shopping . . . .

It was SO hot out and we decided it was time to cool off with a refreshing drink, so we popped in this adorable cafe/bakery.

We were still SO full from our huge breakfast we didn't get any of their yummy looking treats, but I plan on trying something next time we go back! How cute are these sunflower cookies?

ahhhh - finally a cold, iced tea!!!
yummo!!!

And this is what our trunk looked like before heading home. My brother's girlfriend road with us so we had her stuff in there too. With all of our bags and shopping bags, you would have thought we had stayed for more than one night, ha ha!


9 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Awww, I love Nashville! I haven't been there in ages, but I totally think about visiting all the time. Wish it were closer. :)

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I love your LV bag....I'm debating between the LV speedy 35 or that style?! (only 2 that can be monogrammed!) How do you like it?

Scientific Housewife said...

Nashville looks so cute, I love the pictures!

chelsea said...

how fun! we're planning a girls trip to Nash to visit a girlfriend and I want to eat at the pancake pantry!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Nashville had such great little shops and food places. The day looks like so much fun!

Meant to be a mom said...

What a great time. That retropolitan store looks awesome.

Nikosmommy said...

Pancakes that Keith Urban loves! Fantastic!!!
And how cute are u? LOVE your sunnies!

phillips phamily said...

Miss Nashville! The Pancake Pantry is a must for all visitors!

christine, just bella said...

Oh, what a great trip! I'd LOVE to visit Nashville one day.