Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time Flies: 10 year HS reunion

{Me at our dance my SR. Year, I was having a good time!!}

Tomorrow my hubby and I are leaving to go to my hometown, Springdale, AR for my 10 year High School reunion. I CANNOT believe it has been ten years . . wow - I feel old! ha ha! I am looking forward to it but most of all I am excited to get to see and spend time with my best friend Ashley {from Ashley's Avenue.} I go down there a few times a year to see her and we always have the best time. We have known each other since 6th grade, but have been best friends since about our SR. year of HS. We talk almost everyday and although we do not live close, when we do see eachother it's as if a day has never gone by with us apart!

I don't really feel like it's going to be so different to see some of my old classmates because through Facebook I feel like I still know them. But on the other hand, it will be different to get to see them in person and talk to them face to face. We will get back Sunday night sometime, so next week I should have lots of pics to share.

I could almost kick myself for what I am about to do, but I guess I will post a few old pics from HS. I went to a private school and our SR class was so small compared to other schools.

Okay, here we go (don't judge, ha ha!)

{Me and some gals before our Sr. Banquette and dance, I'm the second one to the left in case you didn't know . . }
{My friend Taryn and I at a Sr. Party - with parental supervision, ha ha}

{All of the Sr. girls on our SR. trip to CO - it was western night, we really didn't dress like this all the time, ha ha! I'm the one on the second row in the red hat.)

{My Best friend Ashley and I after our graduation}
Our Sr. class before leaving for CO for our Sr. trip - again, this is why you see some of us wearing cowboy, which is-not an everyday occurrence!}

5 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Time does fly! It will be fun to remember old times with friends! Have a great time~ andrea

Scientific Housewife said...

High school reunions are so fun! Mine isn't for another 3 years but I can't wait to go. Have fun!

Dee Stephens said...

awesome! I grew up in Baton Rouge but finished my last 3-years of high school in Hot Springs,ARk!
I didn't go to my 10-year..didn't care too. Not sure I'll go back for a 20-year either. Honestly, because I was a transplant I never got really close to any of the people long term.
Have fun and love the pictures!

alicia said...

sooo...I went to shiloh too. but grad in 04. and now live in memphis too. random :) have fun!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time at your reunion!