I think none of us are big fans of Mondays, right? It just means the weekend is over, it's the start of a new week and sometimes if you know you have a really big, busy week ahead Mondays just mean it's all about to begin. But today, I had a great Monday!!
- I got to work from home today! Woohoo
- My hubby was off work today (he usually has Monday's off)
- It was nice weather, hot but with a breeze and I got to sit outside for a lil while and catch a few rays
- Got to chat with my BFF, Ashley over at Ashley's Avenue
- I had a very productive day working from home!! Yay!!
- Got a nice check in the mail that I have waiting for
- Went to work out. Did legs with my hubby, then did a lil cardio
- Cooked a yummy, quick, healthy meal
- Real Housewives of NJ is on tonight!! And it's a good one!
I have to say, I think this has been one of the best Monday's I have had in a while - actually, it was overall just a good day! I love those, don't you?
Now to some good jewelry talk . . . last week I kinda went crazy and got a me a few new necklaces and a couple bracelets. As if I need any more jewelry. But I love it, and most of what I got was on sale - which makes me feel not so guilty! ha ha! I was taking some pics over the weekend and one of them was of me with one of my new necklaces . . .
So that's pretty much all I have for tonight . . hope some of you had a good day today like I did!