Monday, June 28, 2010

Magnificent Monday

I think none of us are big fans of Mondays, right? It just means the weekend is over, it's the start of a new week and sometimes if you know you have a really big, busy week ahead Mondays just mean it's all about to begin. But today, I had a great Monday!!
  • I got to work from home today! Woohoo
  • My hubby was off work today (he usually has Monday's off)
  • It was nice weather, hot but with a breeze and I got to sit outside for a lil while and catch a few rays
  • Got to chat with my BFF, Ashley over at Ashley's Avenue
  • I had a very productive day working from home!! Yay!!
  • Got a nice check in the mail that I have waiting for
  • Went to work out. Did legs with my hubby, then did a lil cardio
  • Cooked a yummy, quick, healthy meal
  • Real Housewives of NJ is on tonight!! And it's a good one!
I have to say, I think this has been one of the best Monday's I have had in a while - actually, it was overall just a good day! I love those, don't you?

Now to some good jewelry talk . . . last week I kinda went crazy and got a me a few new necklaces and a couple bracelets. As if I need any more jewelry. But I love it, and most of what I got was on sale - which makes me feel not so guilty! ha ha! I was taking some pics over the weekend and one of them was of me with one of my new necklaces . . .


So that's pretty much all I have for tonight . . hope some of you had a good day today like I did!

14 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a great Monday! I know those can be rare after great weekends.

Ginger said...

I'm desperate to know is that a necklace around your cute little neck? Scarf? What is it and where is it from? It's so glam and sparkly!

I'm a new friend, but I read you most every day!

Claire Kiefer said...

Glad your Monday was great--that just makes the whole week go by more smoothly, huh? Mine was really nice as well--woke up slow, did a little work from home, had some good strong coffee, did some errands, and then met friends for drinks. Not bad for a Monday, haha! But teachers make up for it during the school year. :|

Tiffany said...

Love those kinda days! Cute picture!

Scientific Housewife said...

It's always nice to have awesome Mondays.

Katie said...

Hey Lindsey! Thanks for stopping by! I am so jealous you got to work from home... I would be so pumped if I was told to work at one of my most favorite places!!!

Jessica said...

Glad you had a great Monday!

Dee Stephens said...

great picture of you!

Amanda M. said...

I just love perfect days like that!!! :)

Tatum-LeTard said...

I had a wonderful Monday too! I was off of work, so today's Tuesday is like my Monday, but the good news is the week is one day over, and July 4th weekend is ahead of us! :)
LOVING the necklaces... so fabulous!

capperson said...

Glad you had a great Monday!!!

Anonymous said...

hooray for mondays like these!

love your new necklace.

ox

alicia said...

such a great Monday!! cute necklace! I got a bunch this weekend too :)

Marcie said...

Working from home is the best!!

xo marcie