Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Surprise

As I'm sitting here typing this, I'm wondering if my Mom has received her Mother's Day Surprise???? I ordered flowers and they are to be delivered to her today at her office. I just love surprising people like this, it's SO fun!! I'm sure as soon as she gets them she will be texting me! I am about 15 hours away from her and will not get to see her this weekend. It makes me sad, but I'm looking forward to seeing her in 2 weeks when she comes to visit along with my Dad. I will have a couple gifts for her when she gets here, but wanted to send her something to enjoy over the weekend for Mother's Day. We both LOVE fresh flowers, so I knew she would be so surprised to receive some at work. I went back and couldn't find the exact picture, but this is similar to what I sent her:


I made them from Me, my little brother, and my hubby. The card I had enclosed with the flowers read:

"MUMMY, HOPE THIS BRIGHTENS YOUR DAY, JUST AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BRIGHTENED OURS! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! LOVE, LINZ, CASE & MIKE"

I know she will enjoy them! I know I would! =)

9 comments:

Walking With The Wheats said...

That is so sweet! She is lucky to have a daughter like you!!

Sole Matters said...

let me know if you need my address to send me some! hehe they are pretty!!

Brown Girl said...

So sweet, I love fresh flowers!!

Andrea said...

The flowers are beautiful! I'm sure she will love them and be very surprised! Hope you have a great weekend! ~Andrea
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

i know this most definitely brightened her day!!! how beautifully sweet!

Amber said...

How sweet! I love the colors!

Brittany said...

Beautiful flowers! She will love them!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Those are pretty! I'm sure she'll love them and brighten her day.

Scientific Housewife said...

Beautiful bouquet!