Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Calling all COACH Fans

I am about to purchase a Coach swingpack bag . . . but I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want. I have been wanting one for quite a while now. There have been times when I'm running up to the store and I don't want to take a big purse or just my wallet in and then times when I've been on vacay and thought I could totally use a cute bag just to throw across my body.

At first I had my mind set on the classic all black one. I just thought it would go with everything, but then I tried it on today and didn't love it as much as I thought I would.


Part of that could have been the fact that I was wearing a black shirt and it just didn't look good against it . . . . but then I tried on this one and liked it a lot.

{I think as of now this is my first choice.}

Then of course there is this one . . .


Then there are these with the "new C's"



The "new C's" are cool, but I think I like the classic ones better . . . I don't know??

So . . . what do you all think? Do any of you have one of these that you just love? I really want to pick one out that will go with pretty much everything. So for me that would be something in black or the khaki. Of course I would love to have both, but just gonna start with one, then maybe later if I feel like I use it enough I could get the other color. I would love to have one with black and then one in khaki . . . . but gotta pace myself here! ha ha!
If any of you gals have one of these LMK . . . and I appreciate all opinions too!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lindsey...

i think all your choices are fabulous. loving the new c's and i think you should go with them since they are new and also go with the camel/khaki, cause that pretty much goes with everything like black, but everyone has black, plus you can get that one later. just my opinion.

ox

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I couldn't decide between black and khaki so I got a pewter colored one! :) It has the new C's and a patent leather strap. I love it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I bought one of these a few months ago. I got it in the light brown classic C's but mine it more rounded at at the bottom. It's not one of the straight square bags and I really like the tan strap as well.

~Amy Rose said...

You must get one....I carry mine strapped around me everywhere! I started with a black one (like the 2nd pic) and also have a brown one. I use the black the most! LOVE having it!I have had mine for a few years now....worth every penny!

Lea Liz said...

I have one of these! So easy to take especially since I don't carry a big purse anymore with the diaper bag but I have one that is frmo last winter season and it has Big C's and is silver, I love it! I do love the classic C's tho and I love the brown!!

tgillock said...

I like the black ones, but I also like the silver/grey ones with the black c. I have a purple (hobo style) one from last collection with purple c's and I LOVE it. I have a tan one with brown c's and it gets dirty. My crossbody is navy with hot pink and it picks up lots oh mess too, but it's so cute. Also, I hope Ashley is ok, I clicked on her blog today and now it's private. I love to read her blog and hope she's well.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I think they are all great options! And I think I do like the classic "C's" better. Let us know what you decide!

nancy said...

My fav is the new C in black(the 4th pic) I would def go with the new look. I am glad they came out with something new because I am tired of seeing the same purses! I MUST HAVE ONE!

tara said...

first or third one. i like the classic c's!!

alicia said...

Definitely like the 1st 2 the best :) I just got a wristlet for my anniversary and I love it. And I also have one of those (but it's leather - pink & white) love it too! hah clearly I'm not a picky purse lover!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Ive got one and theyre PERFECT for travel and concerts! I got one in brown because thats what the majority of my closet is!

Jenny said...

Khaki definitely... I like the modern C, but either way I love the swingpack!

Erin said...

I like the classic C the best and I have it in the khaki. Something about the black, I just don't like it. And the new C's it just doesn't look like a Couch purse to me...that's just me though!

Karey Culp said...

Hi Lindsey!

I have an all black one. I wear it everywhere, and it goes with pretty much everything. I would have to say it was definitely worth the money -seeing what good condition it is still in after wearing it off and on for over a year.

I would say get the color that you wear the most. :)

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

XOXO
KareyEllen

Kareyellendesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have the classic c's in the brown swingpack. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEe it!