Monday, May 24, 2010

Bye Bye Bachelorette

Check Spelling
Did any of you watch the Bachelorette tonight? I turned the channel when it came on, which is odd for me because I am always watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette every season. But not this time. I am just not an Ali fan and not crazy about her being on the show, so I decided not to watch it because she just doesn't interest me.

I was not thrilled when I heard she was going to be the next Bachelorette . . . but that's just me. What do ya'll think? Are ya'll Ali fans or not so much like me?

Last week we had some beautiful weather and I took advantage of working from home one day. I took my laptop outside, along with Mr. Big and we enjoyed the afternoon.

Isn't Mr. Big just the cutest?? I love him SO much!!




10 comments:

alyssa said...

i agree! Not a fan of her & don't care to watch!!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I watched it last night! The guys aren't that good looking, but they are pretty funny! Looks like there is going to be some DAAAARAMA this year! :) I did a mini-recap on my blog this morning!

Have a fabulous day, girl! :)

Teresa said...

Well hello there Mr. BIG!
Delighted to meet your handsome self!
Can Doogan come and play in your sunshine!
Loving that you and Mr. Big shared an afternoon outside!
Yeah!
We turned the bachlorette off too!
We did watch the previews!
They always think the previews will LURE you in!
But I'm not a big fan of hers either!
I used to love the show...but seems I'm just OVER the whole idea of it!
Not sure how much of it is REAL anyways!
Happy Day Sweet Girl!
xoxoxoxo

Scientific Housewife said...

I wanted to give at least the first and second episode a try so we will see :)

tara said...

i had to dvr the bachelorette last night and i'm just now getting around to watching it. not a fan of ali at all though. we'll see if i can stick through it.

Molly said...

I watched it, but wasn't all that impressed, especially with the guys, seriously! I only liked 2 guys out of the 25, how ridiculous!

CA-UTE pictures of Mr Big!

Have a great evening!

xoxo

Ashley said...

I totally agree! I am not a fan. I can't stand her!!!!

I love Mr. Big, he is sooo precious!

I am so behind on reading blogs I am trying to catch up. I love you so much!!!! ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't watched the episode yet but I was a fan of hers on the show. I guess time will tell if I remain one lol.

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

What a cutie!

haircutting in high heels said...

What a great name, Mr Big! I hung out with some sweeties just like this 2 cairn terriers, love them and all the furry friends of the world. Thank you for stopping by, so glad you did, great blog!
Gina