Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Show 'N Tell Tuesday: Last Weeks Bad Habit


SHOW:



TELL:
So this is pretty much embarrassing - but I thought I would share my bad habit that got out of control last week. When I come in from work or being out, I slip my shoes off and put my bag on the kitchen table or in a chair. Well last week, I did it, but never picked any of it up as I usually do. I usually don't let it get this bad. Normally it's not unusual if I have 1 or 2 pairs of shoes sitting around, but not this many! And my bags, that got out of control too! I usually carry one purse for a while, but if an outfit calls for another bag, I will switch out my purses. The bag with a pair of jeans hanging out is my gym bag that I take to work to change and when it should have gone to my bedroom, I left it there over the weekend. That's another thing, usually over the weekends I do my usual picking up and get things nice and tidy, but not this weekend. I was pretty busy, so I guess that's my excuse, plus I was really tired. I do NOT like leaving things cluttered and scattered like this, but . . . I just let it pile on up.

Like I said, this is embarrassing and the worst it has ever been. I kept telling Mike that I was glad it was me that did this, because if it were all of HIS shoes, he would have definitely been hearing about it! ha ha - funny how that works, huh?

Although I have left WAY too many shoes and handbags laying around, does it count at all that they are cute??? LOL

12 comments:

Token Yankee said...

haha funny. I yell at my husband for leaving his stuff out, but then when he's not home, I find myself doing it since there's no one to notice.

Amber said...

This is too funny. I have a bad habit of letting my clothes pile up in the floor of my closet (especially when I'm trying on different outfits to decide what to wear for the day!) I'm just not brave enough to post the evidence :) Love the new background!

Julie Leah said...

I think the fact that they are cute completely outweighs the fact that you left them laying around. Consider them decoration :) I love those yellow ones!

Beth McC. said...

LOL! I do the same thing! I need to take a picture of it on Sundays-its just a big mess!!!

Teresa said...

Oh yeah!
So HAPPY HAPPY to see someone else's PILE!!!!
Oh yeah!
Really MAKES MY DAY...and makes me SMILE!
Pop over tomorrow!
I'm going to be revealing LOTS of PILES of things I've got to pick up!
xxooxx

Katie A. said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I think at times we all let things get a little out of hand, especially when we're busy. And I must agree with you that it's funny how I know I would have been fussing at my husband about his mess, but he rarely fusses at me about mine. Guess we just have good guys!

Stephanie said...

Cute shoes! and bags! I am the same way... I have shoes ALL over the living room and kitchen and 3-4 bags hanging on one of our kitchen chairs right now... oh well, it'll get cleaned up eventually right :)

Jen said...

Cute shoes should never be kept behind closed closet doors!! You were definately in the right by keeping them sprawled out on the floor for all to see ;-)

E said...

They're so cute, they're like room decor. So I say, leave 'em out :)

Gorgeous Glam said...

cute! I do the same thing too sometimes! My husband is the worst though! xoxo

alicia said...

really like your new header :) and in our house, the hubby is the one leaving his stuff everywhere! but your stuff is alot cuter than his haha.

~Amy Rose said...

I think we all have those embarrassing piles of shoes and purses! LOL! As long as we pick them up by the weekend...it's okay!