Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Into Spring with Aquamarine ~week 2 ~

For week 2 of "March Into Spring with Aquamarine" you will see some beautiful Aqua earrings, rings and bracelets. Often times when you think of a gemstone like Aquamarine, a faceted stone comes to mind. But ~ Aquamarines, along with many other stones, come in many different cuts: rough, cabochon, raw and faceted to name a few. I love faceted stones of course, but these other types like raw and rough cut add so much character, which I like a lot!

If you want to see last weeks post with more Aquamarine jewels, click here. I thought I had each photo fixed so it would take you to where these pieces can be purchased by clicking on each photo ~ but looks like it didn't work. So bare with me as I fix that!

In the meantime . . . Feast your eyes on these pretties!












14 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Wow, some of those earrings are breathtaking!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh I'm drooling over ALL of them!!!

Mrs. Mama said...

LOVE this. Just stunning!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Ooohhh!!! i'll take one of each, please! I especially love the first pair of earrings!

Brown Girl said...

So gorgeous, I love that color. It's so perfect with black!

Southern Cinderella said...

Cute stuff! The last ring is so funky and different! Love it!

Dee Stephens said...

Love this! This is what my friend actually picked out for her engagement ring. Maybe it's the new diamond?

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love love love those!!!

chelsea said...

I am just loving window shopping for lovely blue on your blog ;)

Adam, April & Aidan said...

Love, love, love them all!!! I will be daydreaming about that necklace!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

I seriously I cant get enough of this color!

Mama B said...

Hi Lindsey! I just found your blog through a comment you made on mine....I love your blog! :) I'm so sorry it took me so long to check yours out. Thank you for stopping by mine!

Ooooh, and I LOVE all of the jewelry in this post, especially in that color. Gorgeous!

Ashley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that second dress...and all really!