Monday, February 1, 2010

Celeb Blogs

As some of you know, I like to post about celebs a lot. I post about celebs and their fashion and then some celebs who aren't looking so hot these days. I did a blog last night about this topic and apparently it offended some people, so I removed it. My blogs are for fun and it is never my intent to upset people or make them feel bad. I'm actually perplexed about it all and not sure why anyone would take a fun blog so personally?

So that's that. The sun is shining and the ice is melting away. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm ready for the roads to be clear and clean again. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish I would have read that post? Why would anyone take your comments about a celebrity's clothing personal?? Either way, as long as it isn't intentionally offensive, it's YOUR blog!

Lindsey said...

Thanks Jennifer - yeah it was actually about dental issues and celebs who dress cute but don't worry too much about their teeth. I wasn't poking fun at people who are less fortunate or anything. Oh well - you live and learn, right?

Andrea said...

I saw ur blog yesterday and in no way took offense to it. I agree and have often times thought the same thing. sometimes you see celebs in us weekly and they look so homely, i would just be so embaressed if I were that celeb.

ps, speaking of celebs are we going to see your recap on the grammy attire?

Traci said...

I saw the post and took no offense to it, either! I post about celebrities all the time. It's your blog- you should be able to say what you want! :)

alyssa said...

i agree, its your blog, MUFFIN!!!