Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Show 'N Tell Tuesday: Adorable Cottage in Eureka Springs


SHOW:
TELL:
As I said in my last post, we went to Eureka Springs (AR) for the day Saturday and I have a TON of pics I want to show. It's such a cute area with so many unique buildings and sights. On our way out of town we saw so many adorable houses. This was one we saw and it was just so adorable!! It was a little cottage. I wish you all could see it in person because the pics do NOT do it justice. And when I say little cottage - I think it was probably bigger then what it appears. It just had such character and I love all of the stone work! I love things like this! There were also some "mini" cottages up the road that were cute too (this is the last pic) - I think these are little cottages people can rent and stay in if they are on vacation or something. Those were cute too, but I loved the first one we saw. I bet it is even cuter on the inside too!!

5 comments:

Sole Matters said...

that "cottage" is GORG!!!

Annie said...

the cottage is adorable!! i love all the detail! i would live in one for sure ;)

Meagan said...

That is my dream house! I Love it!

Token Yankee said...

Lovely!

In This Wonderful Life said...

Eureka is such a pretty place!!!! I'd like to go soon for a getaway!!