Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I really think . . .

So I walked in May at graduation - but I am taking my last 2 classes right now, both which consist of math - my WORST subject! I have never and will never be good at math. I just don't get it, cant wrap my brain around it and to be perfectly honest, don't give 2 s**t's about it! My entire life I have struggled with math, and I hate it! I have a Business Calculus II test tonight and I am not looking forward to it one bit! The only good thing about it is that when I am done, I can leave. Which means I will get home a little earlier then usual. But the actual test I am not looking forward to at all. I need to be studying at this very moment. That's another thing, I HATE studying for math, I mean how do you really do that?? Basically you just have to work problems over and over. Then there are the good 'ol formulas - which you have to memorize and know to get the problem right. I have had a few classes where the professor will let you have a note card with formulas on it,which is quite helpful - but having to memorize them all and then apply it . . . ugghhhh! So wish me luck. I don't plan on making an A, or a B for that matter, heck I just want to pass the damn thing!

If you don't know what I really think by now, this says it all . . . . .


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that formula, it's my favorite!! I'm right there with you girl. I struggled with the higher math classes in college too and barely passed some of them. But I promise promise promise when it's all over, you will be so proud of yourself for pushing!!! Good luck on your test tonight. You'll do fabulous.

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Good luck sweetie- I'm horrible at math- :(
I'm sure you will do fine-

Kelly

Amber said...

Hahaha, I love this! I hate math too and have finally come to grips with my Husband or a hired tutor helping our future children with any math homework that doesn't involve a calculator or 2+2=4!

Annie said...

bawhahaha, you are hilarious!
i HATE math!
i took the same math class 2 years in a row in high school, sometimes i wonder how did i even graduate? ha!

best of luck to you sweet girly!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!

Sole Matters said...

haha that formula cracked me up. i HATE math just as much as you do and i suck at it! hope the test was fairly easy!!