Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!!


On this day I am so thankful to be an American, living here in this great country! I am thankful for the freedom I have, a gift given to me everyday by the men and women who fight for me! 

Good Memorial Day Quotes:

The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.  ~Benjamin Disraeli

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood


A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.  ~Joseph Campbell


Who kept the faith and fought the fight;
The glory theirs, the duty ours.
~Wallace Bruce


All we have of freedom, all we use or know -
This our fathers bought for us long and long ago.
~Rudyard Kiplin


The story of America's quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots.  ~Randy Vader

No comments: